1. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file which is stored on your computer or other device such as mobile phones or tablet by a website. Cookies allow a website to remember your preferences whilst visiting the website in order to provide you with a more personalized experience. They help to make our website work efficiently and can allow us to track how the site is used for making improvements.
continually improve the user experience. We use technical cookies, which are strictly necessary for the website to properly work,
as soon as you get to our website. The other kinds of cookies are exclusively used if you give us your consent.
The cookies that we use do not collect information such as your address, your password, or your credit card data.
3. Which cookies does Qustodio use in the website?
On our webpage we use the following cookies:
- Technical cookies (necessary): cookies necessary for browsing and the proper functioning of the website. Its use allows basic functions of the website as access to pages of the website with restricted access. The legal basis that allows us to collect your data through these cookies is the execution of the contract (our Web Terms) with our users.
- Preference Cookies: they allow the website to remember information that changes the way the site itself behaves or looks, such as your preferred language or the region in which you are located. The legitimate basis that allows us to collect your data through cookies is our legitimate interest and your consent to adapt our site to your preferences.
- Analytics cookies: allow to monitor and analyze the behavior of web users. The information collected through this type of cookies is used for measuring the activity of the website, application, or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of those websites, applications, and platforms, in order to improve the website and our service offerings. The legal basis that allows us to collect your data through these cookies is your consent.
- Advertising cookies: allow the management of advertising spaces based on different criteria. In some cases, they may become cookies that track users’ browsing habits in order to obtain a user profile that allows us to offer you the information that most interests users, even on web pages not managed by us. The legitimate basis that allows us to collect your data through these cookies is your consent.
Yes, cookies can be disabled. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our website, resulting
in less efficient browsing and you maybe not being able to take advantage of some of our services.
If you want to delete your browser’s cookies, go to the Preferences menu of the Browser or Browser settings and find the Privacy section. As an example, you can follow the instructions below: